the boy and the worm - A 24hr comics day comic

I recently participated in Singapore's 1st 24hr comics day with seiji, organized by my friend JF. This is the comic that came out from it. And I thankfully managed to complete it before I was too tired. It was done with pencil, colour pencil, poster colour + ink on envelope paper. More about Singapore's 24hr comics day can be found HERE. Thanks to the organizers who managed to organize such a fun and challenging event. Whew I'm glad I can sleep tonight.

Comments

Momo said…
I love it. Whimsical and engaging as the story moves along beautifully. Stylish artwork too. And all done within 24-hours - wow!
Davester said…
Really nice, and funny!
Andrew Tan said…
thanks! I'm glad it was readable and enjoyable.
ken lee said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
ken lee said…
You really make doing comic looks easy! I enjoy it!